Kirix Support Forums

New release?

Please post all general questions, comments, bug reports, and any other wxAUI feedback here.

New release?

Postby dpage on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:07 am

Hi,

It's great to see wxAUI in the wxWidgets CVS where it has already seen some changes from a quick browse of the CVS web interface.

However... (you knew there was a however right? :-) ), it's not really feasible for me and probably many others to be using wx's CVS snapshots, so is there any possibility that we can continue to see updated releases here until wx 2.8 is formally released? I'd rather not have to ask my users to try to pull just the latest wxAUI files from the wxWidgets CVS!

Thanks, Dave.
dpage

Re: New release?

Postby Ben on Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:13 am

dpage wrote:However... (you knew there was a however right? :-) ), it's not really feasible for me and probably many others to be using wx's CVS snapshots, so is there any possibility that we can continue to see updated releases here until wx 2.8 is formally released? I'd rather not have to ask my users to try to pull just the latest wxAUI files from the wxWidgets CVS!

We'll try our best to do some backport releases. We're currently very busy coding new wxAUI features. :-)

Ben
Ben
Kirix Support Team

Postby vongodric on Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:27 am

bwilliams wrote:We'll try our best to do some backport releases. We're currently very busy coding new wxAUI features. :-)

such as :?:
:)
vongodric

Postby dpage on Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:03 pm

bwilliams wrote:
We'll try our best to do some backport releases. We're currently very busy coding new wxAUI features. :-)

Ben

Cool, look forward to both :-)

Thanks, Dave.
dpage

Postby Ben on Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:08 pm

vongodric wrote:
bwilliams wrote:We'll try our best to do some backport releases. We're currently very busy coding new wxAUI features. :-)

such as :?:
:)

See http://www.kirix.com/community/forums//viewtopic.php?t=169

All the best,
Ben
Ben
Kirix Support Team

Return to wxAUI Questions, Thoughts & Feedback