Kirix Support Forums

Suggestion: Filter Scroll

Please let us know if you are encountering problems with the beta or have ideas for how it can be improved. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can try to repeat the problem. Thanks!

Suggestion: Filter Scroll

Postby MEB on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:34 pm

When a large filter has been built, the expression textbox does not adjust so that cursor is displayed on the screen. Although using an arrow or typing causes the textbox to display the end of the expression. I would suggest that the textbox be allowed to have a scrollbar. This might cause the textbox to display properly.

I know, I shouldn't need to use such a large expression, but it really is necessary to display the correct records in the file.
MEB

Re: Suggestion: Filter Scroll

Postby MEB on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:45 pm

One modification: the scrollbar is there but only when there are two lines below the textbox. If there is only one line below the scrollbar doesn't appear. Maybe this should have been a bug report instead.
MEB

Re: Suggestion: Filter Scroll

Postby Ken on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Thanks very much for the report. We're fixing a lot of these little things for our next release, so if you have any more than you come across, please let us know.

Thanks!
ken

P.S. No need to be ashamed of large expressions! :wink:

Ken Kaczmarek
Kirix Support Team
Ken
Kirix Support Team

Return to Bug Reports & Suggestions