Kirix Support Forums

Center Pane min size issue

Please post all general questions, comments, bug reports, and any other wxAUI feedback here.

Center Pane min size issue

Postby WaZZu on Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:14 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody has tried to drag the bottom pane of the auidemo application all the way up till the menu bar. After doing so, there is noway you can get to view the center pane.

Is there anyway to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot,
-wz.
WaZZu

Postby Infinity77 on Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:01 am

I was wondering if anybody has tried to drag the bottom pane of the auidemo application all the way up till the menu bar. After doing so, there is noway you can get to view the center pane.

Is there anyway to fix this problem?

I believe you should specify platform and wxWidgets version (or wxPython if you are using wxPython). On Windows XP, wxPython 2.8.3, there is no such problem, so nothing has to be fixed here. I have tried to drag it exactly as you said multiple times, and I always see the center pane.

Andrea.
"Imagination Is The Only Weapon In The War Against Reality."
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/infinity77
Infinity77

Postby WaZZu on Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:03 pm

Infinity77 wrote:I believe you should specify platform and wxWidgets version (or wxPython if you are using wxPython). On Windows XP, wxPython 2.8.3, there is no such problem, so nothing has to be fixed here. I have tried to drag it exactly as you said multiple times, and I always see the center pane.

Andrea.

Hello,

the version of wxWidgets I'm using is 2.8.3, and it's wxMSW.

Thanks.
-wz.
WaZZu

Return to wxAUI Questions, Thoughts & Feedback