Kirix Support Forums

wxWebControl linker error

Please post all general questions, comments, bug reports, and any other wxWebConnect feedback here.

wxWebControl linker error

Postby Gera777 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:10 am

Hello.
I've just downloaded wxWebConnect and trying to add it to my application. But when I try to init engine and an object I receive link errors:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall wxWebControl::wxWebControl(class wxWindow *,int,class wxPoint const &,class wxSize const &)" (??0wxWebControl@@QAE@PAVwxWindow@@HABVwxPoint@@ABVwxSize@@@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall t_map_panel::create_controls(void)" (?create_controls@t_map_panel@@IAEXXZ)

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static bool __cdecl wxWebControl::InitEngine(class wxString const &)" (?InitEngine@wxWebControl@@SA_NABVwxString@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall t_rfmap_app::OnInit(void)" (?OnInit@t_rfmap_app@@UAE_NXZ)

Does that means that I should add some additional library?
Gera777

Re: wxWebControl linker error

Postby jonmmorgan on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:38 am

That sounds like the kind of link error you get when you have the headers for the library, but haven't built it (and so can't link to it). Sorry to ask an obvious question, but have you built both wxWidgets and wxWebConnect?
jonmmorgan

Return to wxWebConnect Questions, Thoughts & Feedback