Kirix Support Forums

When wxAUI 1.0 should be available?

Please post all general questions, comments, bug reports, and any other wxAUI feedback here.

When wxAUI 1.0 should be available?

Postby Trikko on Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:03 am

I read the roadmap of wxAUI project. I think that the wxMac port should be a priority.
Just add an incomplete version... i need it! :)

Congratulation for this great component!
Trikko

Postby Ben on Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:51 am

I don't yet have a Mac available for development here. I'm very appreciative of anyone elses patch. ;-)
Ben
Kirix Support Team

Postby abligh on Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:35 am

bwilliams wrote:I don't yet have a Mac available for development here. I'm very appreciative of anyone elses patch. ;-)

The main change would seem to be the IsButtonDown() call. Have you ported this to use wxGetMouseState()? I have a backport of this for wxWidgets 2.6.2 which allegedly compiles on the Mac.

Alex
abligh

Postby Ben on Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:59 am

The main change would seem to be the IsButtonDown() call. Have you ported this to use wxGetMouseState()? I have a backport of this for wxWidgets 2.6.2 which allegedly compiles on the Mac.

I haven't ported it to wxGetMouseState() just yet-- though I might add that I'm delighted that this function now exists. It's not the first time I've needed it. I have every intention of using wxGetMouseState() in the upcoming 0.9.2, though I probably will have to check the wx version via macros to make sure that those who have wxWidgets 2.6.0 - 2.6.2 can still compile and use it.
Ben
Kirix Support Team

Return to wxAUI Questions, Thoughts & Feedback